* PLEASE UPDATE ALL OF YOUR COMPUTERS WITH THIS VERSION.
* BEFORE TESTING THE PATIENT, PLEASE FAX THE DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION/ORDER TO YOUR IDTF.
Click here to download a printable version.
1. Click on "Download" above.
2. Choose to "Save" ("Save to Disk").
3. A window should open asking you where you wish to save the file. At the top of this window, you should see "Save In:", with a location listed next to it like "My Documents."
Click on the down arrow in this location list next to "Save In:", and click on "Desktop". Then click "Save". When the download is complete, click "Close" to close the download window.
4. On your Desktop, Right-click the file named "PROFOX_Internet_Oximetry_Setup_201701.exe" and left-click on "Properties."
In the General Tab, if there is a button called "Unblock" towards the bottom, click on "Unblock," then on "Apply," then on "OK."
If there is no "Unblock" button in the General Tab, just click "OK."
5. Double click on the file named "PROFOX_Internet_Oximetry_Setup_201701.exe" on your Desktop.
Note: If you already have an older version of PROFOX Internet Oximetry installed on your computer, the installation will ask if you wish to remove it. Please click "Yes," or version 2017.01 will not install.
6. Accept the license agreement.
7. The next screen will ask you where you wish to install the PROFOX Internet Oximetry software.
Unless you have good reason to do otherwise, simply click "Next" without changing the default location.
8. When it is complete, click "Finish." The PROFOX Internet Oximetry Software and User's Manual will open automatically for you.
9. When you run the software, you will be asked for a username and password. If you do not know these, please contact your manager or NPF, Inc. for assistance at (760) 432-0145.
10. It is suggested that you delete "PROFOX_Internet_Oximetry_Setup_201701.exe" from your Desktop once the installation is complete, so that you don't confuse it with the "PROFOX Internet Oximetry" software icon that is placed on your desktop during installation. The "PROFOX Internet Oximetry" icon is the icon to use the actual software; the "PROFOX_Internet_Oximetry_Setup_201701.exe" icon was just a program to install the software.